Friday 4 November 2011

4th Nov...

It's the date today that made me log on to my blog...Coz it made me realise that another month to go for my first ever International Marathon....4th Dec Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. Yes, it's equally exciting as it sounds trust me!:-))))))...Ofcourse a runner would relate or connect to this 'high' better! Running is addictive....and I am passionate about it now! Imagine your passion makes you look toned, fit and allows you to eat your heart out! Wow...trust me being a woman, "correction: 'foodie' woman ;-)", I can tell ya it feels like a blessing...No wonder m addcited to it now!

Amazes me that an year back I struggled to ran even a mile...I carried a 'kala paani' sazza look on my face I guess...I wish my friend captured my first run in a video clip...Nevertheless, he loves acting that out whenever given a chance ;-). So its been an interesting transition for me in last 1 year. Thanks to my 'work-out' frenz and a good training! I aspire to run 2 long distance this year! Singapore Stan C Half & Amchi Mumbai Stan C full....I am really looking forward for the full marathon. It's a bigger challenge any day and I guess thats the biggest thrill about it!

Can write pages about running, fitness, work out and all the related myths trust me....For now, will end my blog here only :-)...Happy Reading & Happy Running to me :-) (Big task this weekend...gotta run 35 km most probably!)

3 comments:

  1. wah dhanno..wah...dikhade khudko aur duniya ko - Indore ke kudi mein dum hai..!!

    Must say, commendable aspirations and dedication…hoping I get half of the vigor and seriousness you have to wake up at 5 and be consistent at it for over 2 years…..Ja SimRUN, jee le apnee zindagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah priya..im sure to not so perffect ..u have become PERFECT..let me remind u finger pointing towrds u..UC way ;)hehehhe...n yes all thnks to u..we all r doin 42kms run ..dint evn dreamt of...so i cant say dreams cuming through lol.....n ya cheers to ur running...jus remember shouting CHOR CHOR !!! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mik: :-) Wish I could ride 4200 km like you...anywhere & everywhere :-)..Cheers!

    Tass: lol...Yes can picturise that...UC way...lol...have laughed over that for days n still do! Yes...Cheers to our running...2 months to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete